Division 2 Server Status Maintenance latest as Ubisoft reveals big Title Update 5 news (Pic: UBISOFT)
Division 2 Update
Division 2 servers are now down for maintenance and as confirmed by the dev team on Twitter this morning there will be no new patch notes to share when the game comes back online.
How long are Division 2 servers down for maintenance?
As stated previously, Division 2 servers will be down for roughly 2 hours from 8.30am BST. This means they should come back online at around 10.30am BST.
In the case of all games that go offline for maintenance, it's worth noting that the time specified by the dev team is just an estimate and should any issues occur with the release of the games latest update, it's always possible downtime could be extended.
Stay tuned for updates.
Maintenance incoming in 30 minutes. We are doing some backend changes on our servers, no Patch Notes for those. https://t.co/eeQhmT1bsL
— The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) July 11, 2019
Original Story – The Division 2 servers are going down this morning for the games regular scheduled maintenance period.
This weeks downtime was announced late last night following the latest Division 2 State of Play livestream, along with plenty of news about Title Update 5 and the free episode one DLC coming on July 23rd.
Back to today, the official message posted to The Division 2 Twitter account explains:
"Agents, maintenance incoming tomorrow, July 11th at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, approximately 2 hours."
For those of you playing in the UK, this means downtime will begin at 8.30am BST and last until (roughly) 10.30am BST.
There are not many specifics about what's being changed, with an official Division 2 Reddit thread simply stating that the downtime is for, "Server maintenance and backend fixes."
As such, it's unlikely that today's update is likely to contain any sweeping changes or new patch notes.
Any significant changes are likely being saved for Title Update 5 coming in a few weeks time. And as with any downtime, prepare for it to (potentially) take a little bit longer than specified.
If attempting to play the game and you receive a 'Mike-01' error message then the game is still offline and is (obviously) unable to access your profile.
As mentioned previously, the game is getting ready to launch the next Title Update for the game, with last night's State of the Game announcing the Title Update 5 release date and what changes will be implemented from the PTS.
Below you'll find the stripped back Title Update 5 Roadmap with all the early access information you could need.
Tuesday, 23rd of July
- All balance changes will be available for all The Division 2 players, with or without the Year One pass.
- Discovery Mode for Operation Dark Hours will become available for all The Division 2 players, with or without the Year One pass.
Early Access Release:
Tuesday, 23rd of July
- The two new main missions will be available to Year One Pass owners
- The first Investigation Area of Kenly College will be available to Year One Pass owners.
Tuesday, 30th of July
- The two new main missions will open up for all The Division 2 players.
- The first two Investigation Areas of Kenly College will open up for all The Division 2 players.
Ubisoft's developers have also shared a rough idea at what the Title Update 5 content will contain, which is also titled 'Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions'.
You'll find the full breakdown of whats new just below:
Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions is part of the games Year 1 free content plan, and takes the fight outside the streets of Washington D.C. The episode features new locations to explore and picks up where the story leaves off after the final boss at Tidal Basin. Players will be taken to the surrounding areas of Washington D.C. in two new main missions and a new game experience where players will investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way. Players can look forward to the following content in Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions:
Two New Main Missions
- Camp White Oak: Division Agents stage a well-planned attack into the presidential compound, as they seek to bring the now-traitor President Andrew Ellis to justice.
- Manning National Zoo: Emeline Shaw, leader of the Outcasts, fled after her defeat in D.C. and is now held up at the Zoo regaining strength. Agents are on the hunt to eliRead More – Source