Fortnite 9.30 Patch Notes Update Confirmed: Revolver, Vaulted Weapons, 14 Days of Summer (Pic: EPIC GAMES)
Fortnite has revealed the new 9.30 Patch Notes for today's new content update across all game modes, including, Battle Royale, Save the World and Creative.
There's a long list of patch notes available to review alongside the start of the new 14 Days of Summer Fortnite Event.
As we suspected, the big new update is the Battle Royale revolver available in Epic and Legendary variants and dealing 63 or 66 damage respectively.
Epic has also vaulted a lot of items and weapons in the wake of today's new update, including the Rare Tactical Assault Rifle, Impulse Grenades, Rift-To-Go and Pirate cannon.
However, there are loads of weapons unvauted too, which is all part of the fun and will be released each day of the event to spice up the game.
You can see the full list of update 9.30 patch notes below, but stay tuned for more details shortly.
Simple, reliable, powerful. Try out this new take on a classic.
14 Days of Summer
Celebrate a fortnight of summer fun with Fortnite. Find more details on which Limited Time Modes you can expect and more details
WEAPONS + ITEMS
• Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
• Fires Medium Ammo.
• Holds 6 rounds.
• 63 / 66 damage per shot.
• Headshot multiplier of 2.
• Available from Floor loot, Chests, Vending Machines, Supply Drops, and Loot Carriers.
• Rare Tactical Assault Rifle
– With the unvaulting of the Suppressed Submachine Gun, we wanted to make sure loot distribution in this class of item was well distributed.
• Impulse Grenades
• Pirate Cannon
• Uncommon and Rare Pump Shotgun
• Available in floor loot and Vending Machines
– Theres been a lot of feedback around the Tactical Shotgun and Combat Shotgun effectiveness, and so were experimenting with a world where the Pump Shotgun joins the current shotgun lineup.
• Shockwave Grenade
– We feel the Suppressed Submachine Gun can fill a complementary role to the Burst Submachine Gun as a viable alternative.
• Common, Uncommon, and Rare Revolver
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 8.19% to 5.4%
• Headshot Multiplier increased from 2 to 2.25
• Availability adjustments
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 5.03% to 3.1%
• Availability from chests reduced from 18.66% to 10.32%
Burst SMG Balance adjustments
• Base accuracy increased by 13.6%
• Jumping accuracy penalty reduced from 15% to 5%
• Sprinting accuracy penalty reduced from 30% to 20%
• Base damage increased from 23/24/25 to 24/25/26
– The Burst SMG was dropping a bit too frequently for the role it was intended to fill. Additionally, it was underperforming when compared to similar items.
SemiAuto Sniper Rifle
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 0.65% to 0.44%
• Availability from chests reduced from 5.1% to 3.4%
• FlintKnock Pistol
• Availability from floor loot reduced from 1.97% to 1.32%
• Infantry Rifle
• Increased the Epic and Legendary Infantry Rifle clip size from 8 to 10
• Increased player damage from 18/19 to 20/21
• Reduced clip size from 50 to 40
• Reduced fire rate from 9 to 8
– Since the unvaulting, the Drum Gun has outperformed in unintended areas. This adjustment should help create more counterplay in combat.
Heavy Assault Rifle
• Increased damage from 36/38/40 to 38/40/42
– The Heavy Assault Rifle usage rates arent quite where wed like. This adjustment to Damage is intended to offset some of the downsides of the weapon.
• Increased the material count from 200 of each to 350 of each
• Increased the total number of Llamas per match from 3 to 5
Kevin Prefabs + Galleries
Featuring a cube so cool, it even has Read More – Source