Epic Games new Fortnite 14 Days of Summer event will get underway shortly, and whilst this is great for all players who want to enjoy a variety of new LTMS and unvaulted weapons, there's one more benefit.
That's right, Epic will be releasing new skins throughout the event to keep the item shop interesting for all 14 days of the Fortnite event.
Thanks to dataminers we know nine of the 14 skins that will be available, these nine having leaked last week during the most recent update to the game.
That means we've got five more skins that are as yet unconfirmed. Fortnite Insider claims that these skins were likely encrypted by Epic to keep them a secret until they're released in the Fortnite Item shop.
Of course there's much more still to come, with new challenges and rewards also on offer. You can read about those further down, but if you're exclusively interested in the skins, then keep scrolling you can take a look at the nine skins we already know about.
All of which, also feature in the games 14 Days of Summer loading screen.
Stay tuned for more details and keep one eye on Daily Star every evening when the Fortnite Item Shop changes over.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer Challenges & Rewards
• Dance at different beach parties – Reward: Deep End Emote
• Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches – Reward: Soak It Up Loading Screen
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a drumgun – Reward: Water Balloon Toy
• Thank the Bus Driver and finish top 20 in different matches – Reward: Peely Smoothie Emoji
• Pop party balloon decorations – Reward: Peely Sun Spray
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes – Reward: Neon Tropics Wrap
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches – Reward: Summertime Splashdown Loading Screen
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella Read More – Source