Well, that didn’t last long. Amazon’s Switch bundle was up for less than five minutes before it became completely sold out. The deal was supposed to last for four hours, until 7pm, but it’s now described as ‘100% claimed’.
There’s a button to join a waitlist, but we doubt very much whether there’s going to be any more stock at the original price. But here’s the link if you want to try your luck.
These are currently the next best deals that are still live at the moment:
- Nintendo Switch Neon for £269.00 at Tesco
- Nintendo Switch Grey with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £279.99 at Amazon
- Nintendo Switch Neon with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for £289.99 at GAME
- Nintendo Switch Neon with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Rayman Legends OR Lego Worlds OR Monopoly for £309.99 at GAME
- Nintendo Switch Grey with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe OR FIFA 18 for £309.99 at Smyths
If you’re looking for a Switch bargain bundle then you won’t find much at the moment, but Amazon do have a lightning deal coming up…
There’s some great deals on video games consoles this Black Friday, including a PS4 Pro with FIFA and Call Of Duty: WWII for £300 and a PS4 Slim with Call of Duty: WWII, GT Sport, and Hidden Agenda for just £200.
But that will change at 3pm.
Amazon already put up a deal for the Super Mario Odyssey hardware bundle, complete with the console, game, and exclusive red Joy-Cons that costs just £279.99 – the same price as the ordinary console alone.
That sold out almost instantly, but Amazon are planning to put up a similar bargain at 3pm today, with the ordinary Neon-coloured Joy-Cons and a copy of the game.
This is the link, but it’s £308.99 at the moment. So wait till 3pm to get it for £279.99, i.e. £29 off.
Other deals will come and go throughout the day, so do keep an eye on our giant-sized Black Friday video games round-up for more bargains. And let us know via the email address below if you spot any yourself.